We’re planning to set up a Living Local History tent at the Hereford History Day on July 11, featuring more local stories, photographs and old items. There’ll be an informal meeting to make plans in The Volunteer, Harold Street on Monday Feb 2 at 7pm. Hope to see you there!
Happy New Year!
Almost 12 months since we founded, we have:
1. Our portable exhibition;
2. Provided a free programme of successful talks;
3. Done three interviews; and, best of all
4. A brilliant website and active Facebook page.
We need to:
1. Interview the half a dozen local meeting who have expressed an interest in talking about the past;
2. Finish production of the church leaflet;
3. Raise funds for equipment, talks, etc.
4. Plan for a presence at the River Carnival and other local events.
We would welcome the views of our supporters - or Tweet us @bartonsham
News & Views
Reports on our latest activities, events and research. You can subscribe by email or Twitter below, and browse through blog postings by Month and Category.